Motion Graphics Artist
We are an award-winning broadcast, branded content, original productions, and live streaming post-production house. We are passionate about producing content that stands out alongside our professional commitment to exceptional operational excellence, for global content, at scale.
Preen consists of editors, designers, colourists, and multimedia specialists, producing a vast array of different content for our clients.
You will be responsible for working hand in hand with the Creative, Design, and Edit team. Aiding in the creation of assets, then bringing them to life and delivering high quality and innovative motion graphic content.
You will be based at our state of the art facilities in Wapping, London. In this role there will be plenty of opportunity to develop creativity with an excellent aesthetic, judgement and the ability to collaborate within a team environment.
You will be an integral part of every stage in the creative process, from conception to delivery - working closely with Editors, Creative Directors, Producers and Clients as well as collaborating with the rest of the edit team.
This is a role for a creative individual with excellent aesthetic judgement and willingness to collaborate within a team environment. You will be an integral part of every stage in the creative process, from conception to delivery.
In this role you will
- Create highly engaging complex animations for a diverse array of media, including smartphones tablets and the web.
- Work with illustrators, designers and Producers to understand the project scope and objectives.
- Assist in the creation of animation storyboards.
- Prepare conceptual layouts for the motion graphic project or pitch.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Provide accurate time estimates for each part of the process.
- Assist in selecting appropriate audio, graphic and animation styles for the project.
- Encoding, converting and editing videos and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Support the design and illustration team with photo editings, bespoke illustration and icon design.
- Responsible for training and developing others in the use of animation software.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in animation as well as new technologies and techniques, contemporary trends in production design and popular music to deliver edge work.
- Strong experience with a wide range of the adobe creative suite, including, Adobe After Effects,Illustrator and Photoshop
- Cinema 4D
- At least 3 years of VFX experience including motion graphics and animation
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Graphic Design or Motion Graphics preferred
- Strong portfolio showcasing high-end digital skills
As well as being extremely driven and having a desire to develop your skill set and grow with this successful company, the ideal Motion Graphics Designer will have the following:
To apply for this job, please contact:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to comprehend and uphold brand style guidelines, producing work of a suitable style.
- Ability to solve an array of challenges through visual design.
- Must be able to mediate creative problems to arrive at the best solution.
- Manage time effectively, ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Detail-orientated individual, who reviews their work carefully - quality control is key.
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaborate with a team.
- Professional demeanor with a high degree of comfort speaking with internal clients.